Heather Washkuhn manages the Irvine office, focusing on Business Management. She has over 15 years of experience working with high-net worth families, professional athletes, and entertainers.
Heather’s focus is Business Management, and she specializes in:
- Cash flow management and planning
- Budgeting and financial forecasting
- Coordination of estate planning in consultation with counsel
- Tax planning and compliance
- Assisting with buying and selling luxury items
Heather graduated with honors from Pepperdine University and holds a B.S. degree in International Business. She began her career with myCFO and then spent 10 years in the Personal Finacial Services group at First Republic Bank serving high net worth individuals.
Heather is active with several charities and local Orange County, California, organizations.