Steve Landau has more than 20 years of experience in Business Management. Over than time, his clients have included internationally renowned musicians, athletes, film directors and entrepreneurs.
Steve’s focus is Business Management and he specializes in:
- Touring – domestic and international
- Business structuring for both operations and investors
- Cash flow management and budgeting
- Luxury asset purchases and sales
- Tax planning
- Private equity purchases and analysis
Steve graduated from New York University with a Bachelor of Fine Arts and holds an MBA from UCLA Anderson with a focus on finance. He is a member of the California Society of Public Accountants. Prior to working in business management, Steve worked in the film and television industry as a talent manager.
Steve served on the board of Shomrei Torah Synagogue for seven years, four as the Treasurer. His charitable focus is on education institutions. Steve and his wife live in Los Angeles and they have two daughters.