Partner of NKSFBGO
Kevin Kanegai provides concierge business and financial services to high-profile talent, professional athletes, successful business owners and other high-net-worth individuals.
Kevin’s focus is Business Management, and he specializes in:
- Corporate finance/strategic business planning
- Financial planning and management
- Mergers and acquisitions diligence and support
- Tax planning, mitigation and filings (domestic and international)
- Investment performance review (portfolio/retirement/private equity)
- Live music and Film/TV production planning, oversight and reporting
- Royalty Income analytics (artist, producer and label)
- Estate planning/Retirement planning
Mr. Kanegai studied and received his degree from UCLA. Prior to joining NKSFB, he worked at both boutique business management firms and globally-recognized commercial and investment banking institutions.
Kevin is a supporter of various organizations, including Oceana, The Rainforest Trust, The Surfrider Foundation, The UCLA Foundation, The Environmental Defense Fund, The Nature Conservancy, ACLU Foundation, UNICEF and St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital amongst others.