David Bolno works with internationally known entertainers, musicians, artists and athletes. He also advises record companies, recording studios and high net-worth individuals. Guiding clients in achieving maximum financial return and preserving wealth, David advises on business, personal wealth and tax planning matters in the U.S. and abroad.
David’s focus is Business Management, and he specializes in:
- Structuring business entities
- Evaluating cash flow and income streams
- Devising business plans for start-ups, among them record and publishing companies
- Performing production and tour accounting
- Financial plan review and implementation
David has been recognized as one of the entertainment industry’s top business managers by The Hollywood Reporter, Variety and Billboard.
While working full time, David received his law degree Cum Laude from Temple University and his undergraduate degree from Duke University, where he graduated Magna Cum Laude with Distinction in his major.
He currently serves on The Alumni Council for Duke University.