Gail joined the firm in 1992. She heads the Accounting Services Department which specializes in servicing the financial matters of primarily non-business management clients. Gail developed an internal control platform for payroll and business license compliance. Currently Gail works with High Net Worth Individuals, Athletes and Business Management clients.
Gail’s focus is Business Management, and she specializes in:
- Working with athletes, business management clients and high net worth individuals, with an emphasis on intricate real estate investments
- Onboarding new business management clients
- Internal accounting software, compliance as it relates to Business Licenses, payroll, 1042s, 1099s and business management firm policies & procedures
- Internal controls & procedures for business management as related to tax preparation
- Special projects for various partners and departments
Gail is Co-Chair of the NKSFB events committee for the past several years. Gail is a past President of Temple Ahavat Shalom where she has been an active member for over 20 years. Gail is a philanthropist and annually supports several charities: MPTF, FIDF, No Kid Hungry & MEND.
Gail has two daughters. One is married, living in PA and expecting her first child in December and the other daughter lives in L.A. Gail enjoys spending time with family, traveling and entertaining and is a big sports fan–especially watching the Dodgers and Lakers.