Garden City, NY
Eric Rosenthal is responsible for managing the business and financial affairs of high net worth individuals, including financial executives, investors and successful entrepreneurs. Eric advises clients on family wealth management, private foundations, transfer of wealth and tax planning matters.
Eric’s focus is Tax, and he specializes in:
- Multi-generational wealth planning and management
- Tax planning and compliance
- Cash flow management and planning
- Structuring business entities in consultation with counsel
- Estate planning in consultation with counsel
Eric graduated from the State University at Albany with a degree in accounting.
Eric is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants. He is an active member of his local synagogue.