Mai Pho is a licensed CPA providing business management and financial services to entertainment professionals, music artists and high net worth individuals.
Mai’s focus is Business Management, and she specializes in:
- Asset acquisitions and financing
- Cash flow management and forecasting
- Strategic business planning
- Tax planning, mitigation, and filings
- Touring preparation, budgets and financials
Mai received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from UCLA before starting her accounting career in 2003. She is a member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Mai’s charitable contributions and volunteer work focuses on disadvantaged youths and child hunger.