Mark Silah has been with the firm since 1998. He specializes in Income and Estate tax planning for wealthy individuals and families. Mark’s clients include some of the most successful people in the entertainment industry, top business executives, real estate professionals and wealthy family groups.
Mark’s focus is Tax & Family Office, and he specializes in:
- Tax planning & compliance
- Tax controversy representation
- Multi-generational wealth transfer planning in consultation with counsel
- Philanthropy planning, private foundations and charitable trusts
- UHNW single family office: Set-up and formation, Tax and Financial Advisory
Mark is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), a Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®), a Trust and Estate Practitioners (TEP), and a Personal Financial Specialist (PFS). He has a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from California State University, Northridge, and a Master’s Degree in Business Taxation from University of Southern California.
Mark is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Financial Planning Division, the California Society of Certified Public Accountants, and is a full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP). He is a Former Big 4 accountant and has been working in the field of public accounting and taxation for over 25 years.