Mark Silah has been with the firm since 1998. He specializes in Income, Estate & Gift tax planning for wealthy Individuals and families. Mark’s clients include Business Executives, Entrepreneurs, Entertainers, Musicians, Real Estate professionals and Ultra High Net Worth Single Family Offices.
Mark’s focus is Tax, and he specializes in:
- Income tax planning, compliance and tax controversity representation
- Estate & Gift tax planning Including Multi-generational wealth transfer planning in consultation with counsel
- U.S. non-resident tax planning & compliance
- Private foundations, public charities and charitable trusts
- Ultra high net worth single family office tax & consulting
Mark is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), a Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®) and a Personal Financial Specialist (PFS). He has a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from California State University, Northridge, and a Masters Degree in Business Taxation from University of Southern California. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA). He is a Former Big 4 accountant and has been working in the field of public accounting and taxation for over 25 years.