Garden City, NY
Daniel Moore joined the firm in July 2014 as a tax partner. He provides financial and tax planning services to professional athletes and other high net worth individuals. Danny advises clients on family wealth management, transfer of wealth and tax planning matters.
Daniel’s focus is Tax, and he specializes in:
- Taxation of professional athletes
- Multi-generational wealth planning and management
- Tax planning, compliance and represntation
- State and local taxation, including domicile and other residency concerns
- Estate planning in consultation with counsel
Danny graduated from CUNY Queens College with a degree in accounting.
Danny is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants. He is active with several charities and other organizations located in Long Island, New York.