KEVIN KANEGAI | PARTNER
KEVIN KANEGAI is a partner of the Los Angeles-based business and wealth management firm NKSFB.
PRACTICE FOCUS & SPECIALIZATIONS
He manages one of the Sherman Oaks business which provide concierge business and financial services to high-profile talent, professional athletes, successful business owners and other high-net-worth individuals.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Kevin has over 20 years of experience within this unique and highly specialized space.
Experience and group services include:
- Corporate finance / strategic business planning
- Business accounting (Financial statements)
- Cash planning and management
- Tax planning, mitigation and filings (domestic and international)
- Estate plan review
- Royalty and participation administration and review
- Investment tracking and performance review
- Mergers and acquisitions diligence and support
- Private equity consulting (including business start-up support and advice)
- Contract negotiation consulting
- Live events (touring) planning and accounting
- Daily transaction bookkeeping review and oversight
Mr. Kanegai received his degree from UCLA before beginning his career and has worked at both boutique business management firms (GLWG/GSO) and globally recognized commercial and investment banking institutions (JPMorgan Chase).