MICKEY SEGAL | MANAGING PARTNER
MICKEY SEGAL is the Managing Partner of Nigro Karlin Segal & Feldstein LLP, and manages its day-to-day operations, building a firm that started in 1981 with three partners and an administrative assistant into one of the largest and most well-known business management firms in the nation.
PRACTICE FOCUS & SPECIALIZATIONS
Mickey’s focus is on Business Management and his extensive experience lies in:
• Financial plan review and implementation
• Structuring business entities
• Developing business plans and overseeing implementation
• Evaluating cash flow and income streams
• Evaluating insurance, in consultation with insurance professionals, healthcare, education and retirement needs
• Contract review and negotiation in consultation with counsel
• Royalty and compliance disputes
• Cash flow management and planning
• Tax planning and compliance
• Estate Planning in consultation with counsel
• Wealth transfer from generation to generation
• Arranging financing for luxury items
• Negotiation of major services
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Mickey graduated cum laude in accounting from California State Polytechnic University at Pomona. In 1997, he was inducted into its Accounting Hall of Fame and he received the Distinguished Alumni Award from the University’s business school.
ASSOCIATIONS & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
Mickey is a CPA at Nigro Karlin Segal & Feldstein LLP and member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the California Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Mickey currently serves as Mayor of the City of Arcadia and is involved in a host of philanthropic activities, including substantial fundraising efforts for Cal Poly Pomona, his alma mater, and the American Cancer Society, where he is currently serving as Chairman of the Board of Ambassadors for the society’s West Coast Centennial Celebration. Mickey is a past winner of the Variety Business Manager’s Elite Award.