DIAN VAUGHN | PARTNER
DIAN VAUGHN is responsible for managing the business and financial affairs of high net worth and high net income clients, including actors, authors, composers, directors, entertainment executives, musicians, playwrights, producers and screenwriters. Dian advises on business, personal wealth and tax planning matters for clients based in the United States and abroad.
PRACTICE FOCUS & SPECIALIZATIONS
Dian’s focus is on Business Management and her extensive experience lies in:
• Cash flow management and planning
• Tax planning and compliance
• Financial plan review and implementation
• Contract review and negotiation in consultation with counsel
• Estate planning in consultation with counsel
• Wealth transfer from generation to generation
• Evaluating insurance in consultation with insurance professionals, healthcare, education and retirement need
• Arranging financing for luxury items
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
She attended the University of Pennsylvania and obtained a degree in Accounting at the University of Texas where she obtained a Masters in Business Law. She subsequently joined Ernst and Young until 2000 at which time she merged her practice into NKSFB.
ASSOCIATIONS & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
Dian is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Women in Film. She is involved in numerous philanthropic activities, including fundraising for the American Cancer Society, Stand Up To Cancer and the Alzheimer’s Association.