DAVID BOLNO | PARTNER
DAVID BOLNO works with internationally known entertainers, musicians, artists and athletes. He also advises record companies, recording studios and high net-worth individuals. Guiding clients in achieving maximum financial return and preserving wealth, David advises on business, personal wealth and tax planning matters in the U.S. and abroad.
PRACTICE FOCUS & SPECIALIZATIONS
David’s focus is on Business Management and his extensive experience lies in:
• Structuring business entities
• Evaluating cash flow and income streams
• Devising business plans for start-ups, among them record and publishing companies
• Performing production and tour accounting
• Financial plan review and implementation
• Valuing catalogs for sale and estate tax planning
• Evaluating insurance, healthcare, education and retirement need
• Contract review and negotiation in consultation with counsel
• Royalty and compliance disputes
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
David, while working full time, received his law degree Cum Laude from Temple University and his undergraduate degree from Duke University, where he graduated Magna Cum Laude with Distinction in his major.
ASSOCIATIONS & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
He currently serves on The Alumni Council for Duke University.